Full Membership in Bikersinc is broken down to the following:
NON MILITARY RELATED
Single: $25.00 a year
Couple: $45.00 a year
MILITARY RELATED DUES
Veteran: $20.00 a year
Active Military: No Charge*
*Active military MUST HAVE an APO or FPO for free membership.
A portion of all membership dues goes directly to veterans programs and projects.
MEDICAL INFORMATION HELMET CARRIER
With each full membership, you will receive one medical information helmet carrier packet. This is an ID for your helmet that carries your personal medical history.
Our carrier not only holds the medical data form, but it also cautions with a “DO NOT REMOVE HELMET!” text on the outside. Our external data carrier remains in place at very high speeds and temperature extremes.
When you become a member of Bikersinc, you have the option of joining our new, secure and private member network. Bikersinc.com is not just another Biker Blog or Forum although we have those too. Bikersinc.com is a full featured Social Networking site with all of the amenities you have come to expect and much more. Only paid members are able to fully access the site.
Full members can enjoy the following features:
1. Members can join and create groups
2. Mobile friendly on smart phones and tablets
3. Secure private messenger between friends
4. Robust event pages with links, videos and photos
5. Real time notification when your content is engaged
6. Chat bar to talk with friends in real time
7. Share your content straight to Facebook and Twitter
8. Join and create forums with replying permissions
9. Create a custom, full featured profile in just a few minutes
10. Choose to have your profile either be public or private
11. Create a custom, vanity URL link for your profile to share with friends
12. Create photo albums of your rides and adventures along with descriptions and locations
And much, much more.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
Upon confirmed payment you will receive the following:
1. Membership card
2. Medical Information Carrier
3. Discounts to all Bikersinc events
4. Discounts at the Oily Rag store
5. Code and instructions on how to join our private network created just for members at: Bikersinc.com
Our membership cards are the same size and thickness as a standard credit card and specially printed for durability. The back of the membership card has your name, along with an option for a nickname or road name, expiration date and veterans status, if a veteran. Couples joining will get an individual packet including card and other items. Pick out your card design below.